Roll Off Containers & Dumpster Rentals
Robinson Roll Off – Providing service to The Central New York Area
Roll Off Service was added to the list of products and services provided by The Vitale-Robinson Companies with the Contractor in mind. We offer one-stop shopping for concrete, aggregates, building materials, specialty equipment and roll off container service by calling one number 315-252-4510 or 315-253-6666.
Our roll off services include not only trash & construction debris removal; we also provide 10 cubic, 20 cubic, 30 cubic, 40 cubic yard open top and 40 cubic yard closed containers for asbestos, petroleum contaminated soils, soil sludge de-watering, metals, and other recyclable materials.
- New York State Permitted Special Waste Services DEC 7A-610
- 24/7 Emergency Services Available
Value Added Service
- Guaranteed 24 hour or less response time for all services
- Dedicated trucks and equipment for large demolition projects
- Containers for Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Environmental Service
- 10 cubic yard open top containers….12 feet long, 6.5 feet wide, 3.5 feet tall
- 20 cubic yard open top containers….22 feet long, 8 feet wide, 4 feet tall.
- 30 cubic yard open top containers….22 feet long, 8 feet wide, 5 feet tall.
- 40 cubic yard open top containers…….22 feet long, 8 feet wide, 6 feet tall.
- 40 cubic yard closed containers…….22 feet long, 8 feet wide, 6 feet tall.
All containers have easy opening back doors to allow for walk-in loading.
The safety of our employees and those employees who work at the area disposal sites, along with our concern for the environment is the paramount for all of us.
Listed below are the basic rules regarding items that cannot be accepted. Some disposal sites have lists of materials that they cannot accept, but listed below are the DEFINITE NO’s. These materials have been deemed by EPA or New York State as potentially dangerous to the environment or site employees. Please make sure that these items are not placed in our containers. If you need clarification, please feel free to call us.
- Liquids (paints, cleaners, fuels, oils, etc.) – All paint lids must be removed. If paint is mixed with dirt or sand and allowed to dry, it is acceptable.
- Propane Tanks
- Asbestos (except for asbestos contractors using approved closed containers)
- Appliances with refrigerants – If your appliance repair person removes the freon and attaches a certification tag to the unit it will be accepted at area sites.
- Contaminated soils – call for an estimate on the proper disposal of such soils.
- Fluorescent Light Ballasts – The ballast is the small black rectangular box located on the underside of these lights where the wires enter and exit. Old ballast contain PCB’s. Each ballast states clearly whether or not it contains PCB’s. We cannot accept ballasts that contain these PCB’s. Please check the ballast prior to placement in our containers.
- Microwave Ovens.
Protect Your Driveways!
It is highly recommended that you supply planks or plywood for the driver to place beneath the rollers of the container. Containers from all the disposal companies are heavy and may cause damage to the driveways.
Call us for a Quotation on your Next Project
Pricing is based upon the site location and the material type to be removed.
Please call dispatch for more information.
Serving Syracuse, Ithaca, Auburn, Rochester, Seneca Falls, Geneva, Waterloo, Skaneateles, and Surrounding Areas.